Need a passport? GCPL has partnered with the staff of the Geauga County Clerk of Courts to provide one-stop shopping to help you complete the necessary forms, certify the paperwork, and send it in for you.
- Passport application (available at event)
- Proof of citizenship (certified birth certificate)
- Proof of identity (photo ID or driver’s license)
- One passport photo, 2” x 2”. Portraits by Matthew will be on site to take a photo of you for $15.
- Both parents and children 15 and younger must appear in person with parent’s photo ID.
- Minors 16 and 17 require only one parent to appear in person with parent’s photo ID.
- This is for New Applications Only, not for renewals
If you have any unusual circumstances, call the Clerk of Courts Title office before the event at 440-279-1750 Monday - Friday 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. For passport fees and more details on items listed above, visit the Geauga Clerk of Courts Website or www.travel.state.gov
Walk in. No registration needed.
- Saturday, September 24, 2022
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Middlefield Branch