Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
2021 “Summer Fun” Photography Contest for Teens
- Theme: Summer Fun
- Eligibility: 6 – 12th graders (including Class of 2021) who reside or attend school in Geauga County
- Submission Period: July 1 – July 31, 2021
- Voting Period: August 1 – August 14
- Prizes First place winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. Second and third place prizes will also be awarded.
- How to Enter: Submit your photos on Geauga County Public Library’s website by clicking on the Photo Contest banner at the top of the page or click on the following link - https://divi.geaugalibrary.net/photo-contests-home/
- Contest Rules: You may submit up to three entries per person, but a participant may not win more than one prize. Public voting will determine finalists while Geauga County Public Library (GCPL) staff or its guest judges shall determine the winners from the finalists. The decision of the library is final. Prizewinners will be notified via email by August 21, 2021. Note: All finalists will have their photographs printed and framed to be put on display at GCPL Branches. Make sure your picture is of good print quality, not to exceed 10 MB in size. Names of all finalists will be displayed alongside their photographs and in promotional materials.
- Original Work: You hereby warrant and represent that (a) you own all rights to all Entry Materials submitted by you; and (b) all such Entry Materials are original works of authorship on your part and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any other person or entity. You hereby verify that you will provide full written permission of any recognizable person, and their guardian if they are a minor, who are depicted in your Entry Materials. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise questionable content will not be considered.
- Library Use of Entries: By entering your work, you acknowledge that GCPL shall have the right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, or make derivative works of Entry Materials for promotional or any other purposes.
- Disclaimer: All images and text related to photographs submitted do not indicate sponsorship by or affiliation with GCPL. GCPL assumes no liability to the copying and use of photographs by third parties. GCPL reserves the right to refuse a submission or remove photographs from its website and social media sites for any or no reason.