One on one Computer Clinic
Sign up for a 1-on-1 Computer Help appointment and let us help you on your road to becoming more tech-savvy.
Computer Help appointments are 1 hour and are specific to the area in which you need help.
We can help you:
- Learn how to use our digital content, including ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, music and movies OVERDRIVE, HOOPLA, and LIBBY
- Learn how to use our online research tools and GCPL Databases
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Learn the basics of how to use your tablet or smartphone
- Set up an email address and manage your email
- Learn the basics of Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
Mondays & Wednesdays 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
If the topic you are interested in is not listed here, contact us for more information on what we can help you learn during a 1x1 Computer Help appointment.
Call to make a reservation
Middlefield library 1-440-632-1961
- Monday, May 4, 2020 Show more dates
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Study Room 2
- Middlefield Branch