Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
One on One Tech Help In-Person
Intimidated by technology? Bring in your laptop, tablet, and other devices to receive personalized assistance.
- Basic computer operations including how to use a keyboard and mouse
- Browsing and searching the Internet
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Tablets/smart phones: how to install and/or use library digital offerings
- Setting up an email address
- Accessing and using our online research tools and databases
Sessions are based on staff availability, and will be on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is not required.